Solid basis – the foundation for success
Since 2016 I have been working as an Interim Manager and Consultant with a focus on production, purchasing and logistics in supply chain management and change management. I am the Managing Partner of Schrinner Unternehmensberatung GmbH, based in Berlin.
You can find more detailed information about selected interim management projects and consulting assignments during this period in the Projects section.
From 1988 to 2016 I held various management positions with Siemens AG – Energy Management (Berlin / Germany). My experience during this time summarised:
I have been a guest lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Europe in Berlin for several years. I am very pleased to share my experience in value chain management, focusing on purchasing, logistics and production, with young business talent from different countries. The courses are international and I therefore lecture in English.
“Global is much better together.”
Interim Manager and Management Consultant
An overview of selected interim management and consulting assignments can be found here.
10/2007 to 07/2016
Head of Strategic Purchasing/Global Supply Chain Management
- Design, planning, implementation and control of all purchasing and supply chain activities for the worldwide production network of gas-insulated high-voltage switchgear
- Development and implementation of growth-orientated purchasing and supply chain strategies, among other things by setting up and controlling global supply chains
Responsible for the Berlin, Shanghai (CHN), Aurangabad (IND) and Damman (KSA) sites
10/2001 to 09/2007
Head of Strategic Purchasing and Strategic Logistics
- Management of strategic and operational purchasing, strategic logistics, goods receipt and control, internal warehousing and internal transport management
- Responsibility for all purchasing and supply chain activities at the gas-insulated production site
10/1997 to 09/2001
Head of Production
- Head of Production for gas-insulated high voltage switchgear (GIS) from 245 to 550 kV
- Overall responsibility including P&L for all activities for the production of gas-insulated high-voltage switchgear, including order management, engineering, scheduling and procurement, assembly and testing, packaging and shipping, export control and business administration
10/1993 to 09/1997
Head of Controlling
03/1988 to 09/1993
Work Preparation Group Leader
1983 to 1987
Mechanical Engineering Graduate
(Production planning / control)
Technical University of Applied Sciences Berlin (today: Beuth University of Applied Sciences), Berlin, Germany